Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A Very Busy Wednesday

This will be a very busy day! I will pick up Bob and we will go to exercises. Then afterward I will take him home and come home to check on the stew I started this morning. At 11:30, we will eat. Then at 12:30 I will go to the hospital to give a devotion as chaplain and visit with the patients who come to the devotion.  At 1:00 or so, I will go to game day. I still have my brownies to fix for that.  I will do that after I finish this.

This is a photo my son, Scott, posted of him and his wife, Ginger. They had gone to dinner to celebrate his 56th birthday.

Her birthday is next Monday. She is a nurse anesthetist and is working on her PHD.  She is very mush in demand. He is in charge of security for a large company on Amelia Island.

I talked to him a couple of nights ago and he says the contractor will have the downstairs of their house finished by the time I get down there for Christmas. I leave on December 20th.

More later...I'd better got those brownies in the oven.

The brownies are in the oven and the stew is in the slow cooker pot. Now if I just don't forget those brownies. :)

I have 45 minutes to go before I have to pick Bob up. In twenty minutes, the brownies need to come out of the oven.

I'd better get busy on my crossword puzzle.

So more even later...

We went to exercise class and afterward I stopped at the post office and sent off Ginger's birthday gift. Her birthday is Monday.  It should get there on Saturday.

After that we had our beef stew for lunch. It was good. I sent some over to Marilyn R. too.

After that I went to the hospital for the devotion. There was no one in the rec room and the nurse said no one was ready so I said "That's fine" and went on to game day. I gave him one of my cards and told him to call me if anyone wanted to see a chaplain.

I had a good time at game day. Bob came over at 5:00 to read the paper. He will stay until 7:00. All my favorite PBS programs are off right now.  I don't know why they have changed all their programming right now.

He id. he came over at 5:00 and left at 7:00. Missy had a hard time climbing up on my lap again. She must have arthritis.  Anyhow, we went to bed early I was tired again.


Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

What a wonderful photo of your handsome son and lovely DIL! :)

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks. My son is 56 now. My daughter-in-law is going to be 45 on Monday. He has robbed the cradle. :)