Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sunday and Church and Dinner at "Just Us"

I slept very well last night. It's probably because I watched TV until later. Anyhow, I got up about 5:00 and dressed and got myself ready for church and then baked my coffeecake and worked on the service again.

Bob came over about 8:30 to read the papers. I went over to the bank to get some cash and also wrote my tithing check.

After church I called Kay at "Just Us" and made a reservation for three. Phyllis was at church and went with us to Cherryvale to eat. As usual we had a fine lunch and got Phyllis back to the church to pick up her car by 1:30.

I did the newsletters for those who were not able to be with us and got them ready for the mail.

Then I worked on next Sunday's sermon.

More later...

Bob came in later and we watched "The Wizard of Oz" until 60 Minutes finally came on. Then we watched that until Bob went home.  I watched Dateline until 9:15 when I finally just had to get my bath and go to bed.

I was exhausted.

No comments: