Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday and Exercises Again


I slept like a log again last night. In fact I slept until almost 6:00. I only woke up once and then when I went to the bathroom, I took my thyroid med and drank some water. Then I went back to bed. So did Missy.

Both Missy and I are fed and I am just working on this blog and watching the news. About 8:40, Bob will be by to pick me up for exercise class. But first, I need to run over to Country Mart and get some stew meaty. I will cut that up fine and use it in my vegetable soup. That's what I am having for lunch today. In fact, the market is about to open and I had better get over there and get that meat and get the soup going.

So, more later....

Drat! I went to the market to get stew meat for my soup and they were waiting for their truck and had none. So it was either just plain vegetable soup or Sirloin Stockade or a trip to Bartlesville to eat out.  I left it up to Bob. He wanted to go to Bartlesville. So that's what we will do. We will either eat at McCalisters or Dinks.  We will decide later....

More later....

After exercise class Howard and Judy wanted to go get coffee so we did.  We visited for awhile and  then Bob brought me home. He will be back in awhile to drive to Bartlesville to Dink's for lunch.

So, more later....

We went to Dink's in Bartlesville for lunch and had an excellent lunch. Then we went to Lowe's where Bob bought a new squeegee for his shower.  Then we went on to the mall and walked around. We didn't buy anything there. We noticed that the main restaurant, Garfields,  was closing. We saw a newspaper, as we were leaving, that said the closing was unannounced and neither the employees nor the public knew in advance that they were closing. Strange....

Then we drove on home. We took highway 10 so Bob could stop at South Coffeyville for gas and then he drove me back to the apartment.  He then went home to take a nap. I lay down on the sofa with Missy until time for the news. At 5:20, Bob came back to watch the news and Brooks and Shields on PBS.

After he left, I took my bath and stayed up until 8:15 when I finally just gave up and went to bed. I was very tired.

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

No dishes to wash when you are forced to eating out :)

Margie's Musings said...

Isn't that the truth!