Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thursday and Cleaning

I slept very well again last night. I did get up shortly before 5:00 but I had such good sleep....never even woke up once....it didn't matter.

I have fed myself and Missy. I am dressed and ready for the day.

I will vacuum again this morning. Bob will be over some time today to do a small load of laundry.  I will need to get a few groceries today..not much..but essentials... such as my oatmeal, juice and milk.  I will also look for sale cake mixes. I only have one and that will be for next week.

I don't have another plan for today.

We will have the leftover roast from Monday for lunch. I will make up some gravy to put over it. We will have some cookies with pudding for dessert.

It's 46 degrees out this morning. It seems the weather just can't make up it's mind that it's spring. It rained off and on all morning.

More later...

Shortly before lunch Bob came over and started his laundry. Then we had lunch. It turned out well. I gave what was left of that roast to Marilyn. She seemed happy to have it.

After Bob left I finished my dusting.  I've turned on the TV and Missy and I may watch it this afternoon and perhaps get a nap.

More even later...

Dinner was fine and I did give Marilyn the rest of it. I did get a short nap.

Then at 5:15 Bob came over to watch the news here. After he left at 7:00, I took my bath and Missy and I watched TV until 9:00 when we went to bed.

No comments: