Saturday, April 1, 2017

Saturday April 1st Breakfast Out

I didn't sleep all that well last night. I went to bed too early.

Anyhow, I got up and got myself around and fed Missy. Then I noticed that I am supposed to have the sermon next Sunday so while I had some time,. I worked on it. I wanted to take a different approach to Passion Sunday. We have heard that old old story many times over the years. I wanted to relate it to our own needs and that is the approach I took.

Then I picked up Bob for breakfast. We went to Sirloin Stockade this Saturday. I have had two cold breakfasts the past two Saturdays at Eggberts and I decided to suggest we go back to Sirloin Stockade.  We did and I got hot breakfast.

Then I took Bob home and came home myself.

Jeannie, next door here in the fourplex next to me, is moving to Tyro today. She will be closer to her oldest son.  Jeannie has some health problems and needs that.  I hope Betty gets someone nice in there and not another poor renter. She doesn't have s great track record renting to reputable people. The Russells are one of her successes. They live next to Marilyn in the fourplex.

I went to the market this morning and got some stew meat. I have fixed vegetable soup for a late lunch today. I put some meat in it too. I cut the beef up small and browned it before adding it to the soup. We will have biscuits with it. I have crackers too in case Bob would rather have those. I had intended to have the veggie soup yesterday but the market was waiting for a truck and did not have stew meat yet. They had it this morning. The soup is in the slow cooker and will stay warm until we are ready for lunch.

Bob will bring his set of Downton Abby DVDs over this evening and will watch an episode of it. There is nothing on Saturday evening on TV.

I got the sermon finished and printed it just under this post.

We had the soup for lunch and it was good again. I took some to Marilyn R.  then after lunch I lay down with Missy and we napped and watched TV.  

So...more later...

Bob came over at 5:15 and we watched the news and then watched the first episode of Downton Abby. It was interesting. We will watch it every time there's nothing on TV to watch.  It was pretty interesting.

More later....

After Bob left, I took my bath and watched TV with Missy until 9:00 when I went to bed.



No comments: