Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wednesday and Rain and Storms

It rained very hard last night with lots of wind too. Missy wanted to go out as soon as it got light and I let her out briefly but it had rained so hard there were a few huge night crawlers out. It was still raining some too. I took last night's newspaper over to Marilyn's mailbox. Missy wanted back in so I let her in.

I slept well again last night and didn't get up until almost 6:00. That's late for me. I have fed Missy and myself and had my coffee and Chai too. It's 59 degrees at 7:30  now. We are under severe storm warnings today too.

I don't know if I will go to exercise class or not. We may get hail and I try to protect my car from hail. I want this car to last the rest of my life. It's 9 years old now. I try to keep it nice. I even clean the carpets now and then.  I don't even know if I will go to the last Lenten luncheon. It depends on the weather.

Today I want to vacuum the apartment again and mop the kitchen and bathroom floors. I try to remember to leave my shoes on the mat in front of the carport door but often forget.

More later.... I did go to exercise class and afterward Karan and I went to Utopia and had a Utopiachino. ...so good!  Bob stayed home and waited for the plumber.

I will pick him up now for the Lenten Luncheon.

So..more later...

We went to the Lenten luncheon and it was good! It was a salad luncheon this time. It was very good so I ate too much. The sermon was given by Melvin Simpson on the subject of "Renewal". He is the pastor at the Church of God in Christ. He did a good job.  His church, as many Christian churches do, preaches "salvation theology". That's not my theology but he did a good job with it anyhow.

Bob's plumber got his faucet fixed while we were gone. Bob was very pleased.

I came home to wait for the mail.

Bob will come over later this afternoon and bring the bill I made out for the coffee. He said it was figured wrong. I had cheated myself out of $1.00

More later..

Bob came over at 5:15 and we watched TV until 7:00. After he went home I took my bath and Missy and I watched "Nature", her favorite program, on PBS.  At 9:15, we went to bed. It is 59 degrees now and we are under a tornado watch until 11:00.

I was very tired. Tomorrow, I will vacuum the apartment again and perhaps dust again.  I did get the bathroom and kitchen floors scrubbed again today. I am doing a load of laundry now. I will dry it in the morning.

No comments: