Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tuesday and Hair Day

This is the day I get my hair done and Bob will go with me to visit his sister, Betty while I am doing that.  After I get out of the shop, I will go over to Juanita's and balance her checkbook. Then I will pick up Bob for lunch at Big Cheese.  After that, we will go out to John and Leslie's to get some ground beef.

I slept very well last night. I had taken an allergy pill and also an Aleve for my back ache. All that sitting in the van on Sunday gave me a sore muscle in my back.  That Aleve took care of that and I slept well until well after 5:00.

I got right up and made the bed. Missy hopped right off it and I found out why later. Her bowl was empty. Poor starving kitty! If you have seen her photos you know she's a fat cat.

More later....

I got my hair done while Bob was visiting Betty. Then I went to Juanita's and balanced her checkbook.  Then I picked up Bob and we went to Big Cheese for lunch. He bought the pizza this week. That was good of him. He said I cooked most of the time and it wouldn't hurt him to buy my lunch occasionally.

We went by John and Leslie's after lunch and picked up three pounds of ground beef. They were there so I got to see both of them. 

This afternoon, I hope to lie down and rest again with Missy.

Our Keurig order came today. Part of it is Bob's. I order for both of us because that way we order enough to get free shipping. He will pick his up when he comes over this evening if he needs it. 

My social security doesn't come in until the 12th this next month so I will have to temporarily transfer some money from my savings to my checking in order to pay my rent.  Then when it does come in I will transfer that back.

Both boys called and visited with me today. We had a good visit. They are both so attentive.  Leslie texted me too. I have great kids! I was a very strict mother so I am constantly surprised about that.

More later....

Bob came over about 5:15 and stayed for the news and an old episode of  Big Bang Theory. Her left at 7:00 and I took my bath and tried to stay awake and watch TV with Missy but fell asleep so much that I finally just went to bed about 9:00.

No comments: