Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday and Exercise Class

I will go to exercise class today. I have the soup in the slow cooker on #3 and have the table set too. I don't have much time to post just now. It's almost time for Bob to pick me up.

I am going to Utopia this morning after the class. I love their cinnamon rolls and the Utopiachino too. After that, we will come back for the beef/vegetable soup I have fixed this morning. I have cheese and crackers to go with it and I have cupcakes for dessert.

So, more later....

It was pouring down rain and we are under a flood watch too now. We did go to Utopia for their treats though.  They were good. We will eat a little later then usual because of that. We will eat about noon today.

I will likely stay in today (because of the rain) and read. I started the "Hidden Figures" book. It is good and interesting so I may just read this afternoon.

So, more later...

We had the soup and it was good! I had made plenty so I took some to Marilyn R., my neighbor too. 

I read the entire book and then started the second one she brought me. It is about those "orphan trains" from the past. It is a novel however.

Bob came over later in the afternoon and watched the news until 7:00. We also watched the Brooks and Shields interview but David Brooks was not there. They had Gershen instead.   I forget his first name. He often stands in for David Brooks when he is out of town or on an assignment. He is o.k. but he is no David Brooks...that's for sure.

When Bob left I took my bath and lay with Missy on the sofa for awhile. Then at 8:45, we both went to bed. I was very tired.

No comments: