Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuesday and a Big Day

Today will be another big day. I slept pretty good last night but did not take an allergy pill so I awoke at 1:30 and just took my thyroid pill and then I went back to bed. I awoke again at 4:00 and never did get back to sleep so I finally just got up. I checked my e-mail and started this blog at that time. Missy is still in on the bed asleep.

After breakfast, about 8:20, I will pick up Bob and we will go to Independence to deliver the cakes to the First Christian Church. After that, I will take him out to his sister, Betty's, for him to have a visit and then go get my hair done.

Then we will stop at their US Cellular store and try to find a battery for his cell phone. They don't stock them here in Coffeyville at our US Cellular store. They say they are a danger to explode. I don't know how we are supposed to replace the battery if they don't stock them anymore. That's ridiculous! His phone is not holding a charge anymore.

After we check that out, we will go to Big Cheese for our lunch.

When I get home again I want to vacuum both the bedrooms. That will be my project for the day. I will also want to return that DVD to the V & S Variety store.

Wednesday, Gay will come and she and I will shop at our two shoe stores for her some summer shoes. Then I will join her for her class reunion planning meeting at Sirloin Stockade. If she leaves in time..before 2:00...I will go to Asbury Village for Bunco. If not, I will skip it this time.

Thursday, at 9:00, I have a dental appointment to get my teeth cleaned and examined.   That evening Bob and I will watch another DVD. This one is "Florence Foster Jenkins" with Meryl Streep. I saw at Scott and Ginger's but Bob has not seen it.

Amazingly, Friday is open. So I will vacuum the dining room and the living room.

Saturday, Leslie and Karan and I will go to Joplin for the group 3 meeting.  Leslie and I are on the program to offer prayers.

Sunday evening, I have the Living the Questions group here at my apartment at 7:00 PM.  We will start "Jesus and the Kingdom of God" DVD and have discussion.  I plan to serve pineapple upside down cake and ice cream.

It will be a busy week.

So more later...it's 5:00 AM now...

I went to pick up Bob at 8:20 and took him to Betty's home.  Then I got my hair done and after that, we went to US cellular and they checked out Bob's phone. It had the Bluetooth on and was drawing power looking for a Bluetooth connection. The woman there thought that might be the problem buut she did say she would order Bob a battery if that didn't fix it. That's more then the Coffeyville US Cellular did. They just wanted to sell him a new phone.

Then we went out to Walmart and looked around and also went to Goody's where I bought a pair of Sketchers. They were on sale...$10.00 off the regular price.

Then we went to Big Cheese and had a great pizza and root beer. I took Bob home after that and then took the DVD back to V&S Variety.  Then I went out to Woodshed and bought gas. It was $2.12 there. That's quite a bit cheaper then in Coffeyville where it's $2.15 and $2.17 and Independence where it is $2.19 and $2.29.

I then came back home and puttered. So more later....

Later Bob came over and helped me move the table back where it was supposed to be. I had moved it out to straighten the rug on the carpet.  Then he came back later to watch the news and one old episode of "The Big Bang Theory" . When he left I took my bath and watched some TV with Missy until 9:00, when we went to bed.

.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Gosh! Your evening sounds much like mine often enough when I get up. It never occurred to me to take my Synthroid and get it over with. I'll have to remember that.

Margie's Musings said...

You are supposed to take it on an empty stomach, Kay. So I mostly take mine in the middle of the night.

Thanks for dropping by!