Saturday, April 22, 2017

Saturday and a Trip to Joplin

Again, I slept well after taking a Zyrtec tablet for my allergies at bedtime.

Today Leslie will come by to get Karan and me for a trip to Joplin for our group 3 meeting. I am not wildly enthusiastic about it but it is something different to do on a dreary day.  I am supposed to give a prayer and Leslie is supposed to give the benediction.

I will try to remember to take some photos. As you may have discovered by now, it doesn't seem to be a priority for me. Mostly, I forget it. I always carry a camera with me but I just don't remember to use it to take photos. We will be gone most all day.

More later....

As you can see, my daughter had a friend take this photo of us as we had our lunch. That's me on the right in front and that's my daughter on the left..in front. Our friend, Karan is next to her on the left in the dark framed glasses. 

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people sitting, food and indoor
 I will have a few more photos as I download them on my computer later..

These little girls are selling goodies to send the proceeds to Outreach International to help folks in third world countries.  Isn't that a great project?

This is my daughter, Leslie, again. And the woman nearly out of the photo is our friend, Karan.

I got a few more photos but they were not very good so I deleted them.

We got back home about 5:00 and I changed my clothes and laid down with Missy awhile. I am about to take my bath. I am very tired.  I may go to bed early. I have a big day tomorrow. I will bake my coffeecake for the Church School class and then after I do my newsletters tomorrow afternoon, I will make a pineapple upside down cake. I hope I will be able to get it turned upside down and out of the pan for the Living the Questions group tomorrow evening.

Perhaps more later..

No comments: