Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday and Exercise Class

I slept very well again last night. I got up at almost 6:00. Then I fed myself and Missy. She wants to go outside now but it's still dark out there and we don't go out in the dark. There are lots of stray cats in our neighborhood. She's too old to have to go through another attack. I am anxious to get outside too. I want to see if the squirrels have been digging in my flowerbeds again. Those rascals!  I spent a lot of money getting all my flowerbeds and pots planted.

I will pick up Bob at 8:40 for the exercise class. In the meanwhile, I will run over to Country Mart soon and get a can of Manwich. I am defrosting ground beef for our meal. I will add onion to the mix. I also will do shoestring potatoes in the deep fryer.  Bob had brought cans of Cokes so we will have our unhealthy meal. I have pistachio pudding for dessert with whipped cream.

I will bake my cake for the Christian Church this morning before lunch. I may bake cookies later this afternoon too.

I  washed my kitchen and bathroom floors again today. There is no keeping them clean. There is just too much traffic in those rooms. I have been leaving my shoes on the rug next to the carport door to help keep the apartment clean.

More later...

Tomorrow morning I will vacuum the two bedrooms. The second bedroom is my den with two of my three computers in it. The other one is in the dining room where I can use it in the mornings.

Wednesday morning before Gay gets here I will vacuum the other two rooms..the dining room and the living room.  Then it will all be finished. I can dust as I go. We will shop for her some summer shoes at our two shoe stores and then go to Sirloin Stockade for lunch and her class meeting.

Thursday I have a 9:00 dental appointment for a cleaning and exam.

My daughter just sent me this new photo of my oldest great grandchild. She is 13 and will be 14 in September. Her name is Sage and she lives in Washington state.

 
Isn't she cute?

Bob and I watched "Hidden Figures" last night on the DVD I rented from the variety store. It was very good. Leslie and Karan and I had seen it at the theater in Bartlesville but Bob had not seen it. 

After he left, I took my bath and lay down on the sofa with Missy to watch TV and fell sleep. I awoke at 11:00 and at shortly after 11:00, Missy and I went to bed.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Your Sage is gorgeous! What a stunner! I loved Hidden Figures too!!!