Monday, April 24, 2017

Monday and Exercises Again

I will go to exercises again this morning. I will pick up Bob at 8:40 and then afterward we will go to US Cellular and see what they can do about his phone...which will no longer hold a charge.

I want to do some housework this morning before lunch. I vacuumed the living room last evening and also took the leaf out of my dining table making it a small round table again. We will have our leftover soup for lunch. I have plenty of pineapple upside down cake left from yesterday for dessert. I also have sharp cheddar cheese and crackers to eat with that soup.

I'm not sure what I will do this afternoon. I am anxious to find out if my flowers and the tomato plant  survived last night. I understand it may have got down to 30 degrees last night. I also want to clean and wash out Missy's litter box and change the litter in it. I've got a few chores to do alright!

The flowers were fine and so was the tomato plant. I want to go over to Orchelon's and get a cage for it. Leslie forgot to bring me one Saturday. She had a lot on her mind.

More later...It's daylight now.

I picked Bob up for exercise class and afterward we went to  US Cellular and he bought a new phone. He is now trying to get used to it.

He came for lunch and after that we tried to figure out how to use the hemming tape to hem up his new pajamas. We finally just called Karan to come show us how it works. The directions were just too confusing for us. Lol. She got it done with just a little help from me.  I hope it stays done when those are washed. We will see.

Keith called this afternoon. He starts his new job on May 15th. I hope this works out for him. He has been with his present job almost ten years. He and Esther may come to see John and Leslie and me on the 11th and then go back to Phoenix on the 14th.  They will try to work it out tonight and call me later with any decision.

I am doing a load of towel laundry this afternoon and I want to vacuum the den later today. There is white cat hair on the daybed cover. I laid down awhile with Missy earlier this afternoon. I think I took a short nap too.

More later...

Bob had a time trying to figure out his new flip phone.  I couldn't figure it out either. We ended up going up to US Cellular and having the tech explain it.

It is working out better now. She was able to explain to us what the small instruction sheet did not.

Bob came over to watch the news  at 5:15 and when he went home I took my bath and watched TV with Missy until bedtime. Then both she and I went to bed.

No comments: