Saturday, April 29, 2017

Saturday and More Rain

I slept fairly well last night. I ate the rest of my Utopiachino concoction last night while watching TV with Missy and it had just enough caffeine in it to keep me from sleeping as well as usual.

I got up after 5:00 this morning anyhow. It began thundering and raining again in the night. Missy was off the bed and lying on the floor beside the bed. She hates thunder and rain.

I had planned to go to the bank this morning to get some more money and then go to breakfast with Bob. I imagine we will still go. Later this morning, about 11:00, I was going to pick up Karan and we were going to Bartlesville to have lunch and go see "Going in Style" a comedy about old men who have one last fling before they die. It's raining now so I am not sure about Karan and my plans. She may want to take a rain check. We will see.

Missy is patiently waiting for her breakfast so I'd better get back to this later....

I got Missy's breakfast and went to the bank to get some money. After I went to pick up Bob, we went out to the Woodshed and I bought my gas.  Then we went to Eggberts for his and my breakfast.  We had a good breakfast. When I got back home, I vacuumed the bedroom and dining room and then mopped the kitchen floor again.

When I finished that, I texted Karan and Bob and asked them if they wanted to go to Bartlesville to see "Going in Style" . Bob didn't want to go. Karan did after some consideration of the weather report. It was hilarious! We walked around the mall first and I bought a couple of pair of crops. Karan bought some too. We ate lunch at McCallisters and then went to the movie. It rained lightly the entire time but nothing to write home about. On the way back to Coffeyville, it rained harder.

Bob came over to watch the news and left about 6:30. I took my bath and got myself ready for bed. I won't go to bed for awhile...about 9:00 or so. First I will go lay down with Missy on the sofa to watch TV.

No comments: