Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wednesday and Exercises and Games

I slept really well again last night. Taking that Zyrtec before bed makes all the difference in the world. 

Today will be another busy day. I will go on to exercise class this morning but right after it is done, Before I leave I will put the roast on to cook in the slow cooker. Then after exercises I will leave for Independence again if it is not raining, to balance Juanita's checkbook. She wants me to come at 10:30 after her cleaning lady leaves. After that I will come right back home to eat lunch and then go to game day. I hope I can coordinate all that. I missed Bunco this month at Asbury Village. I will take some of that pineapple upside down cake to Juanita.   I had better go and get that roast on now.

The exercise class was fine. There was a fine mist coming down but I braved it.

I made it to Juanita's in good time and it only took me an hour to do her bank statement and write her check. I got back home by noon and we had our roast beef, potatoes and carrots. Bob brought a salad and we had some more of the pineapple upside down cake for dessert. . 

So more later...

Dinner was very good! We have a little left and we may have it warmed up Saturday afternoon.

I made it to the game day and we played Skip Bo for two hours and had some dessert treats. I took a dozen cookies and brought four home.

I ordered a new pair of summer PJs on Amazon and also another shoe rack to put on the bedroom closet floor. They have both been shipped.

I got home in time to lay on the sofa with Missy for awhile. She wanted to go outside but it was just too cold for her old bones and she came back in after a short while. Soon about 5:30,  Bob came to watch the news and left at7:00. Then I took my bath and put my PJs on. Missy and I watched Nature on PBS. We will watch TV until 9:00 and then we will both go to bed.

No comments: