Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday and the Retreat

I slept fitfully again last night and finally got up a little after 5:00AM. I got myself ready for the day and packed for the weekend retreat before I got Missy's and my own breakfast. I made a list in hopes I wouldn't miss anything.

I will try to remember to take some photos at the retreat. I will pick up Karan at 10:00.  We will go over to Joplin first and eat at Olive Garden. We may browse around at Christopher and Banks at the mall. The registration doesn't start until 4:00.

Our coffee order from Keurig  came yesterday just as I was coming in from Caney.

First I want to go over to the bank and cash Bob's check for his coffee and that will give me some cash for the weekend. I may go on to exercise class since I am already packed.

Bob will come over tomorrow morning and tonight to feed Missy check her water and clean her litter box. 

More later...

I cashed Bob's check and picked up Karan. We got to Olive Garden shortly after 11:30. We had a good lunch and then went to Christopher and Banks and took in their 40% off summer sale.

Later about 4:00 we went on to the campgrounds and got our registration paid.

The service that evening was a get together.

Afterward we have dinner and later ice cream and cookies. Then around 9:30 we went on to bed.

No comments: