Saturday, September 16, 2017

Saturday and the Retreat

I didn't sleep that well last night. Neither did Karan. Karan had some pain in her knee that she had had replaced the last week in June.

We had a good breakfast and afterward had classes and hymn sing. It was very good. Ted T. presided and so did our Vivian D. ...both are Mission Center Presidents...co-presidents.

We had a nice lunch too.

We had a question and answer session in the afternoon. 

On the way home, we ran into rain. I can see that I need some new windshield wipers.

More later....

When I took Karan home and went home, I found that Bob A. was there watching TV. He had come to  feed Missy her treats and watch the news. he stayed until 6:00 or so and after he went home I unpacked and put everything away that was in my suitcase.

I noticed that Karan had forgotten her purchases from Christopher and Banks so I took those over to her.  Then I noticed she had also forgotten her bathroom accessories so I took those over to her too.

When I got home the second time, I took my bath and watched some TV with Missy on the sofa. At 9:30, Missy and I went to bed. I took some Benadryl for my terrible allergies.

No comments: