Saturday, October 28, 2017

Saturday and Breakfast Out and a Funeral

I slept very well last night. I had had so much drainage the night before that I took an allergy pill last night and slept like a log. I don't like to take those allergy pills if I can keep from it because the antihistamines can cross the blood brain barrier and cause dementia. I sure don't need any dementia. My memory is already getting bad.

I got up at 5:30 this morning and got myself ready for the day. I did put on jeans and will change to dress pants later. I will leave for Brandon's funeral at about 12:30 since it is to be held at 2:00 in Edna and I will need to find the church. Elnora says it is down in Oklahoma. She is supposed to mark the way.

If you recall, Brandon died in September of a brain anurism. (That's not the correct spelling but spellcheck does not offer me the correct spelling.) Elnora had him cremated and is having his funeral in Edna at the same little church they had held her mother's services.

Bob came by at 6:50 and we went to breakfast at Eggberts. I had their Silver Dollar Breakfast with a short stack and a scrambled egg and two strips of bacon. It was good.  It is $7.21. Still that seems a lot for breakfast.

More later...

No comments: