Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wednesday and Another Trip to Independence

I didn't get much sleep again last night. Too much stuff on my mind, I guess.

Anyhow I just got up shortly after 4:00. No sense just lying there mulling over everything in my mind.

I dressed and got ready for my day. I fed Missy and myself, cleaned out her litter box and sat down at the desktop computer to mull on it...hoping to get everything off my mind.

I will go to Independence again this morning to balance Juanita's checkbook and then take her to her doctor's appointment at 10:15. I may late getting back for lunch but lunch is a warmup anyhow. We will have the tuna noodle casserole again with the jello salad.

I finished off the dry cereal this morning and will start having oatmeal for breakfast now that it's getting cooler.  It was 35 degrees this morning. I was glad I wore my winter p.j.'s to bed last night. At least I was warm. I haven't yet turned on my furnace. I am trying to save the money for the electric bill. I am all electric here in this apartment.

I probably won't get back in time for game day today. Maybe I will just try to get some rest this afternoon instead.

I took Missy out for just a minute at 7:50. It was still 36 degrees out there..and obviously, she wanted right back in.  Missy does not like cold weather. But she had to find that out for herself.

No comments: