Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday and Exercises

I slept fitfully last night, Some of it was a restless cat. Some of it was my sore shoulder.
I will go to exercise class today now that my lunch with Nancy is cancelled.

I don't have a plan now. I may call Nancy later and see if she is any better today. I am going to encourage her to go see a doctor or the emergency room. I may even offer to come get her and take her. I am worried she may have something serious going on.

Missy is wanting to go outside so I may get my drink and take her out.

I did take her out while I watered my flowers and she was kind of ornery.  I finally just brought her in. I had to chase her down and I havn't had to do that in weeks. Darn Cat!

I believe she is in on my bed now.

I had a huge update on the desktop computer for Windows 10. So far, it didn't seem to hurt the computer. Windows 10 updates have crashed two of my computers in the past. Hopefully the updates will not crash my new notebook.

I will leave for exercise class about 45 minutes from now. In the meantime, I am watching CBS news.

More later....

I did go to exercise class and afterward, I called to see how Nancy was feeling.  She was feeling a little weak after yesterday's ordeal but was ready to go on to Bartlesville to Dink's to eat. We both had the Bar B Q chicken salad and coffee and afterward, since she was interested, we took a tour of all the places we had lived when we lived in Bartlesville. It has changed so much! But then we went back to her house and spent the afternoon visiting. I left about 5:00 and she was still asking me to stay longer.  That was very nice and we did have a nice visit.

When I got home, I gave Missy her treats and cleaned out the litter box. I even took her out on the carport. That's what she wanted to do and since I had been gone nearly all day, I couldn't refuse to take her out.

Later, I took my bath and we watched a couple of episodes of "Frasier" again. It's almost 9:00 now and Missy and I are ready to go to bed.


No comments: