Monday, June 4, 2018

Monday and Exercise Class.

I slept well again last night and did not wake up until 4:00. I went to the bathroom then to take my med and decided to just get up. I dressed, emptied Missy's litter box and worked on this blog for last night.  I will feed Missy and myself after I get my face made up for the day and after that try to watch some news before leaving for exercise class.

I want to get some coffeecake into Rick's truck before he leaves for work 

So...more later...

I got myself ready for the day ate breakfast and fed Missy. I also put two pieces of coffeecake in Rick's truck.

I will go to exercise class today. Afterward, I may go to Bartlesville. I haven't been out of town since I took Juanita to the doctor there over a week ago. I would like to eat at Dink's Bar B Q. Bob told me they had redecorated the place. I would like to see what they have done. I may see if Nancy wants to go too.

More later...

I took Missy out for a little while but (can you believe this?) it was too chilly for her.

We came back in after I swept off the carport. Steve must have come and mowed yesterday sometime. The yard looks nice again.

Scott sent me a link to our cruise information and the itinerary. We were texting back and forth and I suddenly realized it was ten minutes until time for exercises so I quickly picked up my purse and left.

It's only ten days until I leave for Seattle on the 14th. Linda will meet me there an hour after I get in and I get my luggage,. I am supposed to take a book to read while I wait.  When she comes, She and I will go to our hotel for the night. The kids will be in on the 15th.

I need to go water my flowers. So I will get back to this later...

I watered my flowers and took Missy out for awhile. After the mail came, I read my Consumer's Report magazine.  I also finished the book I had borrowed from the book lending store downtown....I forget the name of the store.

Friday, Nancy and I plan to go to Bartlesville to eat at Dinks. I understand, from Bob A., that they have redecorated the place. It really needed it. We will walk around the mall too. Just about anything to get out of town and see something different. I enjoy Nancy's company. We worked at Blackledge Furniture Store together when we were young...in our 40's..

My 15 year old cat is asleep on the sofa snoring away. She sleeps a lot of the day.

The 5:00 news will be on  shortly and I will watch that and at 7:00, as usual, I will take my bath and see what is on CBS TV and Amazon Prime. I will probably watch another "Frasier" episode.

Then I plan to go to bed at 9:00. Tomorrow I will get my hair done, eat out in Independence and take Juanita to get her stitches out at her clinic. Then I will come back home. That will be another hard day, I imagine.

More even later....

5:00 news is on. I will get back to this later...

I watched the news and also at 7:00 I took my bath and Missy and I watched another two episodes of 'Frasier"and after that at 9:00 we went on to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope mom..We ALL will be at the Hilton Hotel on the 14 June 2018. Our cruise is the 15th and we depart at 1600 hrs.