Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Wednesday and Exercises and Bunco in the Afternoon

It was too good to be true. I slept poorly last night. I finally just got up shortly before 5:00. Missy was restless and I imagine that had something to do with it.

This morning I will go to exercise class and then eat the rest of the pizza I brought home from Big Cheese yesterday I will warm it up in the microwave.

Afterward I will go back to the senior center to play Bunco. I don't know how many will be attending this time. The group has been shrinking all along. Etta and Beverly are both moving and will be leaving town to move closer to their children. They are in their middle eighties.

Tomorrow is my regular cleaning day and  Friday Nancy and I are going to Bartlesville to eat out at
Dink's Bar B Q and walk around the mall or the new strip mall next to Lowe's. I am looking forward to that.

Missy is pestering me to go outside. I have spoiled this cat big time. Since it has been nice early in the morning I have been taking her out for awhile every morning and if it stays nice, I sometimes will take her out in the afternoon too but in the shade. She loves to be outside and has been pretty good about staying close by.

Moore later....

I baked peanut butter criss crosses (cookies) before lunch. I will take some of them to the Bunco game at 1:00. 

After I had lunch I took Missy out for awhile. She just loves to go out and lie on the doormat out there on the carport.  Merrill was mowing but she didn't seem to mind at all. She just wanted to be out there. After about 30 minutes she was ready to come in and eat something and climb up on my bed and take a nap. That's where she is now. I had the rest of the pizza I brought home yesterday from Big Cheese and warmed it up in the microwave. It was as good as it was yesterday.

Now it's about time for me to leave for Bunco so I'd better wrap this up until after 3:00. More later....

We had two tables for Bunco. That's half of what we used to have. Also, the bank has stopped providing the money for the prizes. That's alright. I don't play for the money anyhow. I play for the fellowship and the fun. It's 3:20 now and I am back home. The Reporter will be here in about half an hour. Perhaps there will be something to read in it.  The Journal sure didn't have much in it.

So, more later...

I read the Reporter and also did the crossword puzzle. I also turned on the news and afterward the Amazon Prime and watched a couple of episodes of "Frazier" and a couple of "Nature". Missy loves "Nature". The animals fascinate her.

About 7:00 I took my bath and at 8:30 prepared to go on to bed.  Missy will come in later..at least she always has. We will see.


No comments: