Saturday, August 18, 2018

Saturday and a Mess

I got up at 3:00AM this morning to go to the bathroom and noticed Missy was not on the bed. I walked into the hall and she had not made it to the litter box and there was feces on the carpet. It was hard little marbles though so I just got some toilet tissue and picked it up and put it in the bag I use to clean up the litter box. Then I got out my Resolve and a clean white washcloth and sprayed the Resolve on the places where I had cleaned up the feces and used a damp white washcloth to wash the carpet there. It's always something with this cat anymore. Life has really gotten complicated. First the broken TV antenna wire and then the cat feces problem. After all that, I just stayed up. It is 4:20AM  now.

I think I will go out to Walmart later this morning and see if I can buy a new TV antenna box. I might be able to get a new antenna box and reconnect to the Tivo with it. Then I could once again get a nice clear TV picture like it was until this spring. It's always something.

I also need to get gas for the car today. I am very low on gas now.

More later...

I went to get gas and then I went out to Walmart to look for another power supply for the antenna in the attic, They no longer carry the one that goes with my antenna.  I will just watch the CBS news and Channel 6 on my notebook computer. I can still get Amazon Prime by streaming it through the Tivo.  When Keith comes in November, he may be able to put up a pole with an antenna on the outside. Betty offered to buy Merrell's across the street but she wanted him to move it over to my apartment and he didn't want to have to do that.

I went up to Independence and went to Schauble's TV and Mr. Schauble tried to put another connection on it. He warned me I would have to be very careful screwing that back on that so I get the wire into the hole for it without bending it.  I tried my best and then had to re-screw the other three connections onto the antenna power supply. I couldn't get the connections on that all the way screwed in and one or the other thing kept it from working so I will still have to stream the TV to my notebook computer. At least I still have my Amazon Prime on the TV and that part works fine.

Here is the TV that tries to work but doesn't. As you can see, the picture tears constantly....worse even then it used to. It's unusable. 

Image may contain: screen and indoor

I had goulash for lunch and one of my ice cream bars too. In a little while I will try to stream the Channel 6 news and then the CBS news after that. Hopefully I can get that taken care of. I have wasted a lot of time today.

At 7:00PM, I will take my bath, put my PJs on and watch some Amazon Prime with Missy. I will try to get to bed at 9:00PM. I have been up a long time.

Weird...it's working tonight

Image may contain: screen

I don't expect it to work tomorrow morning....we will see.

In the meantime....goodnight.



No comments: