Sunday, December 23, 2018

Sunday and a Church Christmas Program

I had forgotten which day it was this morning. I was thinking it was Saturday until I looked at the blog.

So this morning we will not have church school class. We will have a light breakfast at 9:30 and then the Christmas Program at 11:00. It's a holiday weekend so who knows how many will be there.  No one knows what the Christmas Program will be except Melissa. So far as I know, Johnna, who is the children's class teacher, has not been rehearsing the little girls for anything. So it will be a surprise for everyone.

More later...I need to get my breakfast. It's after 6:00AM. I slept later last night and was not up until well after 5:00AM...unusual for me.

Even though they are planning on having a light breakfast at church, I ate my little bit of oatmeal and had my juice so I could take my blood pressure pill.

I have been watching the news this morning. Not much going on at Christmastime.

I called Phyllis to make sure she is driving us this morning. Phyllis says she is driving to church this morning.  Bob says he will drive himself.  He says he will take a nap...I guess.. instead of going to lunch.  I don't know what that's all about. Most men cannot skip lunch. He says it's just old age. My philosophy is that most of "old age" is attitude.

More even later...

We had quite a change in the schedule at church. Breakfast was not served until after 10:00AM so we had an early worship service before breakfast and another one...the Christmas program after breakfast.  They were both well done.

Then because we had had such a late breakfast...actually, a brunch...we didn't go to lunch and just came straight home after church.

I did my newsletters and made another trip to Walmart for some last minutes stuff. I watched some TV and later after my bath, I watched Amazon Prime.

About 9:30PM, I went on to bed. I was very tired.

No comments: