Thursday, March 7, 2019

Thursday and House Cleaning Day

I slept well last night. I woke up once in the night and while up I took a melatonin tablet and then I slept on until 5:00AM.  That was when I am usually up.  I dressed and got ready for the day and had my breakfast and read the online Chronicle.

I will clean the apartment today. This is my usual cleaning day.

Maybe I will start  that second book too. I probably need to dust today too. Gas heating is not as clean as electric heating although it's a lot cheaper. I have had all three of my utilities now. The electric bill was $53.82, the water and trash was 84.94 and the gas bill was 72.12. The three of them together were cheaper then just my electric bill in Coffeyville.

It's almost 7:00AM now. I will watch the news before I begin cleaning. Gay and her friends will be coming tomorrow at 11:30AM and we will all eat lunch at the Pizza Hut.  They want to see my new apartment.

So, more later...

I got the apartment cleaned and then read the rest of the morning until I finished the second book. Then I ate my lunch and afterward took the two books back to the library and picked out two more. It is now 3:25PM and I have read the newspapers and done the crossword puzzle too.

I may start one of the new books.

I did start one of the new books. I read until 7:00PM when I took my bath and got ready for bed. At 9:00PM, I put the book down and went to bed.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I think that old apartment had an old type of electric heat. Our house is all electric and our bill averages $125.00
A month. Of course, Larry has added insulation and new windows and door, glad your bills are more reasonable.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too, Sister-Three. The old house had been built in 1969 and although it had plenty of insulation, the windows were old and the heating and air were original equipment so I am sure they were not energy efficient.