Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tuesday and a Trip to Coffeyville

I slept well last night. I got up at 5:00AM, my usual rising time, got myself ready for the day and then watched a little weather while I waited for time to leave. I fixed myself some coffee. I will have breakfast with Bob this morning. He contacted me last evening. I will take him my cake. He will be taking the cakes to Independence later this morning around 9:00AM.  I will stop at the bank before I pick him up and get my cash for the week. My hair appointment this week is tomorrow. Toni had to change it because she will be in Tulsa today.

I will get gas while I am over there today. I may stop at the Dollar General store too and get the three things that are on my list too.

Tomorrow while I am over there again for my hair appointment, I will eat lunch there and then go to play bunco at the senior center at 1:00PM.

Now I will go watch the weather channel until 7:00AM when I will leave for Coffeyville.

More later....

I got over to Coffeyville took my cake over and also picked Bob up for breakfast. We went to Eggberts but they were closed. They have plumbing problems. So we went to Brahms.  It was o.k. but nothing great. After I took him home and gave him my cake, I went to Woodshed and bought gas and then on to Walmart and bought some groceries. I stopped at their Dollar General and bought a birthday card for Maia. Her birthday is the 14th. Then I came on back home. I wanted to get a pedicure but didn't want to wait around for them to open. I had done that last Tuesday and waited 15 minutes for them to open and they never did.

More later...

I called and they are open. I told the man there that I would be in shortly after 10:00AM for my pedicure.  I really need one. My nails look terrible.

It's 4:00PM now and I have been reading all afternoon. I have a Patterson book or two and they have substance. The library is closed today for some employee meeting.  It will be a couple of days before I can get through these two books though.

I have been having bouts of indigestion lately and am going through some Tums each day. I don't know what the deal is. I generally don't have a problem with indigestion.  In an hour or so, I will eat some yogurt. That generally sets well.

I had my yogurt and turned off the TV and read the rest of the evening.  At 7:00PM I took my bath and went to bed shortly after 9:00PM as usual.

No comments: