Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Wednesday and Back to Coffeyville

I slept fitfully last night. I don't know why. I read until bedtime and did not have the TV on. I finally got up at 4:00AM and just ate my breakfast and watched the weather.

About 9:15, I will leave for Coffeyville. My hair appointment is at 10:00AM and then I want to get my pedicure after that. I will eat lunch somewhere in Coffeyville (I am sure Eggberts is still closed. Their note said they didn't know exactly when they would reopen)  So I am not sure where I will eat. Afterward, I will go on to Bunco. Then I will come back home. I will be pretty tired by then. It's not quite 6:00AM now.

More later....

I left on time to get to my appointment and I also took the rest of that frozen roast to Bob and Joanne. Then afterward I ate at Long John Silvers. I had more food then I could eat so I discarded some of my coleslaw. Afterward I went on to get my pedicure. I really needed that. It had been months. Then I went to the senior center and played Bunco with those that were there.  There were six of us that showed up.

After the game, I came on back home and watched the news and read the rest of my book. I still have one more book to go before I take them back to the library.

At 7:00PM, I took my bath and got ready for bed. At 8:45PM, I went on to bed. It had been a big day.


No comments: