Monday, March 4, 2019

Monday and Another Short Night

I went to bed too early again last night. I was very tired after a big day and I went to bed at 8:15.  Then I woke up at 3:00AM and lay there and slept off and on until 4:00AM when I just gave up and got up.

I have dressed and had my breakfast and  am ready for the day. I will bake my cake this morning  and get it over to Bob in the morning. My hair appointment has been changed this week to Wednesday so that will be an extra trip. The trip to Joplin on Saturday used quite a bit of the week's gas. Then, of course, yesterday I went to church over there on Turkey Farm Road, which is north and west of Coffeyville. So while I am there, I will go out to Woodshed and fill up again.

There was a rash of tornadoes in Alabama and Georgia last night.  My youngest granddaughter lives in Georgia and I am concerned that she is alright. Scott says she picks up the phone when she feels like it and when he tried to call her last night, she did not pick up.

I never did get around to blogging yesterday  I read and watched the tornado reports all around Georgia and Alabama but finally just went on to bed.

More later...

I baked my cake for tomorrow and will ice it after it cools. Tomorrow I will take it over to Bob and put it in his car trunk.  I will pick him up for breakfast tomorrow after I go to the bank. I am nearly out of cash.

I put together two new Crossroads Church  Directories for Karan to sew together the booklets this morning and then I called Nancy to see if she wanted to go to lunch. That seemed to appeal to her too so I swung by and picked her up. We went out to Eggberts and had one of their chicken salad luncheons and coffee. It was good...and this time Nancy picked up the tab.  I dropped her off at her home and she wanted me to come in... so I did and stayed until 3:00PM. We had a good visit.

I will read the rest of the afternoon and try to get these two books back to the library this afternoon if I finish this second one.

I did finish that second book and took both of them back to the library and got two Patterson books. I watched Amazon Prime all evening until 7:00PM when I took my bath and got ready for bed. I waited until after the show was over at 9:00PM to go to bed though. 

No comments: