Saturday, March 9, 2019

Saturday and Storm Warnings

As I was charging my phone in the kitchen last evening while I was reading, I had a series of spam calls. I blocked them as they came in. I let the phone ring until it hung up and then blocked those calls.

I went to bed at 10:00PM for a change and just before I went to sleep the phone pinged. I had had several messages supposedly from US Cellular telling me I had used all my text time and after several times getting that message, I blocked it too. Then I went to sleep. In the morning I saw I had a message so I got up and played it. It was Shirley Ann trying to reach me. I did not have her number in my phone so I had accidentally blocked her. I played her message. I am to call her back this morning.  She is in charge of the women's retreat in April. I will wait until 9:00AM to call her back. When I went in the den this morning to check my e-mail, I saw that we are until storm warnings until 10:00AM this morning. Always something!

I don't have a plan for today. Tomorrow, if we have church, (and we surely will), I will make my coffeecake again. I don't believe Bob is going to do his pumpkin bread or banana nut bread anymore.  Karan won't be there. She has gone to Kansas city to be with her daughter while her daughter has surgery. So if the library is open on Saturday, I will get some more books...if we are not having a storm.

So more later...I will get dressed and then eat my breakfast. At 9:00AM I called Shirley Ann. I discovered she had tried to call me last night but since I did not have her number in my directory, I had blocked her. She wanted me to take a small group at the woman's retreat in April and my these is supposed to be "Justice". I have followed the Innocence Project since it's inception so I thought thta might be something I could share besides the scripture in Micah.

I had my breakfast and got myself ready for the day. It is terribly windy today so I won't go out except to go to the library again.

I worked awhile on that class I am supposed to offer in April.

I ended up going to the library later in the day and getting another book. I began reading it in the afternoon. 

I did go out to Dollar General and buy some trail mix. I ate the whole thing and then had to take a Tums, Too much I guess. :)

At 7:00PM, I took my bath and got ready for bed. .When my recorded programs were recorded, I put down the book and watched 48 hours and 20/20. At 9:00PM, I went on to bed. I forgot to turn the clocks up an hour for the time change.

No comments: