Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Sunday

I slept fitfully again last night. It's that right arm again. I finally got up around 5:00AM.  No sense just lying there tossing and turning. I dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have had my oatmeal and am working on my coffee.  I opened the front door about 5:30AM and there were no cats out there so I turned on the inside hall light and put the cat's food out there. By the time I sat down with my coffee, gray mama cat showed up and ate awhile. I think she is gone now. None of the other grays or the two yellow cats have shown up yet. I'm not surprised.  It's only 5:45AM now.

I am watching the weather channel. They are forecasting severe weather around the midwest today. They had forecast rain for yesterday but it didn't show. We will see how correct they will be about today. They are forecasting rain and storms again for Easter.

I will watch the Easter service from headquarters in Independence Missouri at 2:00PM online.  All our congregations are closed worldwide because of caution about the coronavirus. We also have many congregations that stream their services. At 11:00AM, I will watch the one I usually do from Toronto Canada. Then at 2:00PM, I will watch the one from headquarters at Independence.

Luckily, we have options.

I see the young yellow cat is out there eating now. Maybe the others will eventually show up.

I will vacuum the den and dust and polish the apartment today too.

More later....

I have watched one of my favorite programs on CBS, "Pet Vet Dream Team" . I comes on Sunday mornings and I usually have to record it  but since I am home now thanks to the coronavirus scare I can watch it live. Now I am watching nother one called "Hope in the Wild" about a woman who shelters wild animals who are sick and nurse them back to health before she turns them loose again in the wild. This morning it is Ravens.

More later...

I had a frozen meal for lunch with an ice cream bar for dessert. I watched two religious services today, Both ran late getting started and our church's had so many people logging on that they crashed.  It was later saved on facebook so I went in there and watched it.

But I spent the afternoon waiting to see them so it had been a different day but both services were good.

This evening I have been watching the news again.  It's almost 6:00PM now and I want to watch 60 Minutes before I go take my bath. The temperatures have really dropped and we are back to 43 degrees again. We are forecast for rain and wind. The wind is here already.

I haven't seen any more cats this afternoon. Maybe they will brave the cold for their suppers I will watch for them.

I will get back to this after 60 Minutes and my bath.

More later....

Well I watched 60 Minutes and then took my bath.  I see one of the yellow cats is out there eating. Before I took my bath, I set their food out there. I will leave it until I go to bed at 9:00PM unless they eat it all.

I have the weather on TV now. They are having some wicked storms in the south tonight. I watched the weather on TV until it became evident that it was just going to be one storm after another.

I finally went to bed at 9:00PM



No comments: