Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday and Online Church

I slept a little better last night. I woke up two or three times but each time I got back to sleep. I finally got up about 5:30AM, made my bed and took my shower and washed my hair. Then I dressed and came in the kitchen for breakfast. I have had my oatmeal and half my coffee. I started my laundry and it is rinsing right now.

When I opened the front door I saw that I had two yellow cats waiting for their breakfast. I took their food out and they ate and left. Now I will need to bring that food in or the birds will begin to eat it. I often end up with four. Surely more cats will come. It isn't raining this morning.

I put my plants back outside. Thank goodness it isn't raining today. I have kept the large plant in the den by the window. The hanging geranium I put on the hook in the front. I have kept in on the table in the dining room during all this rain and watered them both twice a day.

I got the laundry in the dryer too.

At 11:00AM I will log onto centreplace.ca and watch the church service from Toronto Canada. I may watch the one from Springfield, Missouri this evening at 7:00PM....or I may watch the CBS movie at 7:00PM.  It's an old movie.... "Mission Impossible" with Tom Cruise. For sure I will watch 60 Minutes at 6:00PM.

The weather channel says no rain today or any more until Thursday. I will try to have the yard mowed on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon. I will contact Krystal tomorrow and see if one of the girls can mow.  I wish I could do it myself but I just can't do it anymore. Too much sitting around all winter, I guess.

I texted Bob this morning and he was up but just now having his coffee.  I like to text him every morning after I get up...just to make sure he is alright.  Joanne, his girlfriend sleeps late.

More later....

I watched the news most of the morning and then at 11:00AM  I logged onto the church service I wanted to watch. It was, as usual, very good.

Afterward, Leslie called me and we went over the use of Zoom again. I had installed my new little camera and mic yesterday and we wanted to test them. It is pretty small and not too clear.

More later....

I put my plants back in the house. The wind is going to tear them up or at least dry them out. I brought them in and watered them.

A medium sized yellow cat is out here to eat. It isn't Big Yellow Tom. There are three yellow cats altogether. There is Big Tom and a medium sized one and a smaller one. But this time there was just one cat. I took just one dish out there. It was the double dish.

I am going to try to watch the service from Springfield tonight. But I may just watch the movie instead. Time will tell.

Suzanne and Steve came this afternoon on their way to watch their  grandson graduate. I believe they are all going to "shoot the U" for graduation. 

I took Steve's stud finder out to the garage and found the studs I could screw my hanging hooks into.

I wanted to hang the trimmer but it was too heavy for my hooks. I will try to find larger ones if I want to hang the trimmer.

The news is about to come on and after that 60 Minutes will be on.

I took a shower this morning and washed my hair so I will not take a bath tonight. I will just wash my face before I put my pajamas on about 7:00PM.

More later...

No comments: