Monday, June 29, 2020

Monday and Another Mowing Day

I slept well again last night and got up close to 5:00AM made my bed and dressed for the day. I have had my breakfast and coffee and chai latte.

Scruffie and all her kittens came for breakfast this morning. She didn't come for supper last night so I figured she would be here first thing this morning. I haven't seen any of the yellow cats though...not yet anyhow. I am concerned about Big Yellow Tom since those two black dogs were chasing him yesterday. And of course there are two other younger yellow cats too and I haven't seen either of them either.

I would like to get my yard mowed this afternoon. With the rain last week, it really grew. I have texted Krystal to ask if they can do it today.

More later...

I heard back from Krystal and they will be here at 2:00PM to mow. I didn't get any mail and I ate a frozen meal for lunch and had an ice cream bar afterward. I read my Kindle all afternoon and finished the book I had downloaded.

They arrived at 2:00PM and the daughter mowed for me. After I paid them and they left. I took the trimmer out and trimmed again. That's good for another week.

It's 3:45PM now and I need to go to Dollar General for a few things on my list. It's terribly humid this afternoon. I definitely will have to water those plants again this evening.

More later...

I went out to Dollar general and got the few things I needed and got them put away.

I played a game on the laptop computer and later watered the flowers outside and left them outside. It isn't supposed to rain tonight.

I dread the noise tonight and the rest of the week. Here in Caney they let kids do their fireworks for a full week. Last night that noise went on until 11:00PM

No cats came for supper. tonight. Maybe the fireworks scares them off.

I will rake my bath at 7:00PM and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: