Thursday, July 2, 2020

Thursday and Laundry and Cleaning

I slept well last night but woke up early around 4:00AM. I knew I would just toss and turn if I stayed in bed so I just got up and dressed and had my breakfast.

I have laundry in the dryer now and will swifter the bare floors, and vacuum the bedroom, halls and living room later this morning. It's only 5:30AM now so I have plenty of time.

I am watching the channel 6 news right now.

I have a mystery from yesterday. I went to Walmart yesterday after my hair appointment and bought a few things I needed. One of those things was my Chai Latte. It was on my ticket so I know I got it but when I got home yesterday afternoon and took my groceries out of the car and put them away, I didn't have that box of Chai Latte. I went back out and checked the car, under the seat and everywhere but it was not there. I had put away an empty cart so I know I didn't leave it in the cart. It's a mystery.

I hate to admit it, but since channel 6 improved their signal last week, I can really tell the difference in my TV picture. It's much sharper.

I haven't opened the front door yet to see how many cats are out there waiting for their breakfast. It's almost 6:00AM so I guess I should do that.

So more later...

Sure enough, there was Scruffie and one of the adolescent yellow cats and three of Scruffie's kittens  ....the yellow one, the black one and one of the gray kittens.  They are all eating like they haven't eaten in a week. I know better then that. They have evidently found  a piece of paper and torn it all up and left it on the ground right outside my front door. When they have finished eating and gone, I will go back out there and clean that up and water that plant. It's supposed to rain today or tonight and tomorrow too.  Wouldn't you know...I washed my car yesterday while I was in Coffeyville. Maybe I will just leave it in the garage.

More even later...

After I fed the cats I trimmed the hedge again. It still needs  some more help but I am trying to even up the height.

I called Nancy before lunch and her cousin's wife answered the phone. I mentioned we had planned to go to lunch and she advised against it . She said the coronavirus was too virulent for us to go to a restaurant. So instead I ate the rest of my Schwan's cashew chicken from Tuesday.

Scruffie came by for lunch so I fed her. None of her kittens came with her this time. She is finished now so I had better get that dish back in.

It's  thundering now and evidently it's going to rain.  It hasn't started yet but it could start anytime. Scruffie came back again so I put the food back out. Now she's gone again. I should get it in before the rain starts .

More even later....

I vacuumed the bedroom, halls and living room and swiftered (mopped) the bathroom, foyer and kitchen bare floors. Tomorrow I will vacuum the den and dining room. That will do it for another week. I will still have to dust.

I am watching the channel 6 4:00PM news now. I have read in my new free book from Amazon ever since I finished the housework.

It never did rain here.

More later...

No comments: