Friday, July 3, 2020

Friday and More Vacuuming

I slept well again last night and was was up around 5:00AM. By 6:00AM I had my bed made and my clothes on and was fixing and eating my breakfast. I soon looked out and saw Scruffie and three of her four kittens.  Later one of the adolescent cats also came for her/his breakfast. I fed them all and then brought in the bowls before the birds started in on the leftover food.

I have been watching the channel 6 news and the CBS news too. It's 8:30AM now and the CBS news doesn't go off until 10:00AM. After that, I will vacuum the dining room and den. I have no other plans for today. Once more, people are ignoring the precautions and the active cases of the virus are seriously  surging. Some people are so ignorant and selfish. We have been advised by experts to wear face masks in public and stay away from crowds of people. Especially many young people are so self absorbed that they just don't care who they infect.

More later...

Nancy's cousin's wife called me to make sure I still intended to bring in a pizza for our lunch. I told her that was my plan and I intended to do that but Pizza Hut didn't open until 11:00AM and I wanted to do something different. I went over to Nancy's and asked her what she thought of going to Independence to the Chinese buffet. She was delighted! She loves Chinese and needs to get out of the house. So that's what we did. We wore our face masks. She insisted that I let her buy my lunch since I would be driving.  I gave in and agreed. She said I drove since she is not comfortable driving out of town anymore.

I suggested we try to go out of town to eat once a week as long as she was feeling well. It's so good to get out of the house. She definitely agreed. We will wear our face masks whenever we are outside or in a store that is crowded.

When I got home, about 4:30PM, I turned on the news and will watch it until the CBS news comes on and then watch that too.

I finished my book last night and got to bed about 10:00PM.

More later...

I watched some Amazon Prime this evening and also brought in my two plants. We are forecast for rain and I don't know what kind of wind might come with the rain. There is quite a whistling wind out there right now. I took my bath about 7:00PM and am going to try to stay up longer.  Sometimes I sleep better when I stay up later. It's only 8:45PM right now.


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

It’s good to get out if you take precautions. Glad you could go. I feel so much better if I get to go somewhere, anywhere.

Margie's Musings said...

I understand and agree, Sister-Three!