Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Wednesday and Game Day

I slept very well again last night. I got up at 5:00AM as usual. I have had my oatmeal and even fed the cats... at  least Big Yellow Tom and Scruffy and their adolescent yellow cat came. All the kittens came too but the yellow adolescent ran them off...all but the yellow one. It persisted. The others all ran back across the street.

When Bob is up I will ask him if he wants to go to breakfast. Today is game day at the senior center and I will stay over the lunch hour and attend. Before then, I want to check their Dollar General store to see if the have my bubble bath. The last time I checked, they did not have it. I have checked our Dollar General twice and neither time did they have the bubble bath. Walmart is carrying a watered down version of theirs nowadays.

My hair appointment is at 9:30AM this morning. It is so short I could have done it myself. I enjoy having Toni do it though.

More later..Bob still hasn't answered me.

Yes, he wanted to have breakfast. I got over there a little early so I went by and got my car washed.

Then I picked him up and we had breakfast. Afterward I went to the library and got a book and then to the senior center to leave my treat. I went to my hair appointment and really liked my hair this time. She put a little back combing in it this time.

I am watching the CBS news now.

The TV says the nation has had a huge number jump in cases of the Coronavirus.  Trump is denying any problem and is going on to New Jersey anyhow. The man is simply ignorant.

I spent the afternoon at the senior center playing games with three others. We were all very careful. I got home about 5:00PM. I read my mail and took the results up to the mailbox. I fed Scruffie and she was the only one that came this evening...at least so far.

More later....

I watched the news until 6:30PM and then took my bath. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. It has been a big day.

No comments: