Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sunday and Online Church

I slept well again last night. I got up about 5:00AM and had my breakfast and coffee and am going to have my Chai latte next.

I had two adult cats here for breakfast and two kittens...one gray one and the yellow one. It was Scruffie and one of the adolescent yellow ones. They have eaten now and are gone back across the street.  I should get that cat food back in the apartment soon.

I haven't heard anything from Dean, my classmate, in several weeks. I have e-mailed him two or three times to see if he and Rod, his son, are alright but have not had an answer...which is strange..he usually answers me right back. I am hoping he and Rod are o.k. They live in Topeka and the cities have large amounts of virus patients.

I was reading the New York Times online this morning and they said Trump's rally was a disappointment in numbers and that his speech was disjointed. Why am I not surprised.

Also the Bolton book is being allowed to be published  this week. I had preordered it.

It looks like the Juneteenth celebration was a big success. Tulsa's channel 6 hasn't had much to say about the Trump rally.

At 11:00AM, I will watch the  church service from Ontario Canada.

Bob says it is raining lightly in Coffeyville. Nothing here yet. But we are forecast for storms tonight.

More later....

After watching Trump's disjointed  remarks this morning , I think Joe Biden can beat him in November.

I watched the worship service from Ontario, Canada at 11:00AM this morning. As usual, it was very good. Maybe I will watch the one from Springfield Missouri this evening. It depends.... I want to watch 60 Minutes this evening too.

About halfway through the afternoon I realized I only had one frozen meal left and very little milk.  I needed gas for the mower too before Krystal and the daughter come this week to mow. So I went up to Independence to get gas and stop at Walmart there and get my frozen meals and milk and since I only had one banana left, I got bananas too.

Then I came back home. It is only 3:25PM now. I will read awhile on my book.

So, more even later....

4 comments:

Ellen D. said...

I hope we can make changes in November. I am encouraged by your post today! Thank you and have a nice Sunday!

Galla Creek said...

I am not crazy about either candidate, but no one can be worse than This, surely.
Proverbs 6:12-16
A worthless person, a wicked man, goes about with crooked speech, winks with his eyes, signals with his feet, points with his finger, with perverted heart devises evil, continually sowing discord; therefore calamity will come upon him suddenly; in a moment he will be broken beyond healing. There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him:

Margie's Musings said...

Good scripture, Sister-Three. And appropriate!

Margie's Musings said...

I am happy with the Democrat candidate. He at least seems honest. The only thing I would be leery of is his age. He would be our oldest president ever. I would want him to find a young intelligent vice president...just in case.

I will be horrified if Trump wins again. He doesn't have a brain and his terribly dishonest.