Monday, August 31, 2020

Monday and Laundry

I slept well last night without Melatonin. I got up at 5:00AM as usual and made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I was a little dizzy again this morning but my blood pressure was not as high..though it was higher then usual. It was 151/79 and my heart rate was 80. which was higher then usual too. After I have been up awhile I will take it again. I am going over to Coffeyville Wednesday, as usual, and I may stop at the Urgent Care there on 11th and see what they think.

I am going to do some laundry this morning. I am out of clean underwear now. I am wearing the last of it today. I may also wash my PJs while I am at it and I will do the towels too.

Tomorrow I will go over to Coffeyville to pick up the cakes and take them to Independence to the First Christian Church there. They have started their dinners again on Tuesday evenings. Bob usually does that but he has a doctor's appointment to set up his physical therapy schedule so I will do it this week.

Wednesday is my hair day and also Bunco in the afternoon.  I will have some free time after my hair appointment and that's when I will stop in at the Urgent Care. I hope there are not a lot of people in there. I will wear my mask.

More later....I will go watch the 6:00AM news now.

It's 6:30AM now and I just took my blood pressure again and it is normal now. 126/69 and my heart rate is 69. It's good to keep track of those things especially when something unusual is happening.

I opened the door to five cats/kittens who were very hungry since none of them came for supper last night. I put out five bowls so everyone would have plenty. They are gone now....full and gone.

I got the laundry started and watered and deadheaded the flowers in the back. The yellow kitten came back for more breakfast after the others were gone so I will do the flowers in the front a little later.

I got the flowers in the front watered and deadheaded after the kitten left. I am now waiting for the laundry to dry so I can fold it and put it away.

I got the laundry finished and dried and folded and put away. Now I think I am caught up for awhile....at least until Thursday which is cleaning day.

More later again...

I finally finished watching the CBS news and came back into the den to play some FreeCell. When I finished that I thought I might go trim the yard.I will need to change my shoes first.

More later,..

I got the yard trimmed and it's probably a good thing since it's supposed to storm tonight and the next two days.  I had to charge the trimmer since it was nearly run down. I came back in to watch the news but because of the coming storm, the Channel 6 newscaster just takes over the channel.  He annoys me because he is so self absorbed. The other channels weather forecasters don't completely dominate the time like he does.

Big Yellow Tom came by for supper so I fed him and he is gone now. I brought in the cat food dish.

It is after 6:00PM now and I will take my bath at 7:00PM and try to get to bed by 9:00PM.

No comments: