Thursday, September 3, 2020

Thursday and Cleaning Day

I slept really well last night and did not get up until 6:50AM which in my case is almost unbelievable. I almost always am up at 5:00AM. UI made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I had my oatmeal and then looked outside to see how may cats/kittens were waiting for their breakfast. Sure enough, there were five of them. I put out all the bowls and they dug in. When they finished I brought in all the bowls but the double dish. I left it out there for any late comers.

I balanced my checkbook and checked my balances. After I ate my oatmeal I took my antibiotic. It is supposed to be taken with food.

It's almost 8:30AM now and time for the CBS news. I will get back to this later.

I am doing my cleaning/ floor scrubbing and vacuuming at the time that the commercials  are on. I hate commercials. They are mostly ignorance but I guess they appeal to the ignorant masses. It is frightening that so many people can't tell ignorance from fact. After selling commercials for 18 years, I know actual truth in advertising from propaganda. Most of it is propaganda.

I got every room except the dining room vacuumed and the floors washed too. I will vacuum the dining room tomorrow or possibly this afternoon. It will depend on how much energy I have left after lunch.  It's just now 10:00AM so I have some time to recuperate.

I spent the afternoon watching several episodes of Forensic Files on Amazon Prime and reading the church periodical "The Herald".  One article especially reminded me of an experience Bob and I had in the middle sixties when we lived in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. I wrote about our experience and sent the article to "The Herald". I doubt they will use it but anyhow I shared it.

More later...

I came in to watch the CBS news and stayed for Channel 6 news too. In another 40 minutes, I will take my bath. I have had three cats/kittens come for supper so far. I have nothing left to read so I will probably play a FreeCell card game online until it's time to go to bed at 9:00PM or so.

I went to get a turtle pecan flurry. Unfortunately an elderly woman made it and she made a mess out of it. It was hard to eat it was such a mess. That's the last time I will get one there.

More later....

I watched a couple of episodes of Forensic Files and played some FreeCell until time for my bath at 7:00PM. I will read in my Kindle until bedtime. I started a book there several weeks ago but got distracted with another book on Trump. I finished that last week. I went on to bed at 9:00PM.


No comments: