Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Wednesday and A Busy Day

I woke up really early this morning and that was a surprise since I stayed up late reading and finishing the book last night.

I also checked to see if there were any cats/kittens out front waiting for their breakfast. There were four and later Scruffie joined them too. When I was ready to go to Coffeyville I just left the food out there for them and went on to Coffeyville.

I had texted Bob and asked him if he wanted to go to breakfast with me. He wanted to do that. I went over in the rain and picked him up and we ate breakfast and visited. After I took him home I went out to Woodshed and filled my gas tank up. Then I went out to Walmart there to get some more groceries. Then I went on to my hair appointment.

After that, I went to the Doctor's office and had them to examine me to see why I had been getting so unstable and feeling like I might fall.  They had me have a urine test and sure enough I had my first ever Urinary Track infection.  They called in a prescription to the Medicine Shoppe for an antibiotic. I picked that up at their drive through. I stopped at Sonic and bought some Tator Tots because the med was supposed to be taken with food. .I was still full from breakfast but needed to put something on my stomach to take that med. I am to take it twice a day with food.

Then I went up to the senior center and sat in the car and read until time for Bunco. I played Bunco until 3:30PM when we finished. I won the most lost games prize and the bag had quite a bit of good stuff in it. After we finished I came on back home.

Suzanne called me and asked me to go next door and pick up their rent from their mailbox. She will be by later this evening to pick it up from me.

I got my mail and looked everything over. I had several  health newsletters and after I read them I put them in the car for Bob.

He called me at the senior center and told me his girl friend had fallen in her living room and broken her arm. She was in the hospital here now. They are hoping it will heal by itself without surgery. She has some serious health problems and is 86 years old. If at all possible they would rather not do surgery.

More later....Right now I will watch the news. It is almost 5:30PM and time for CBS news.

I turned off the TV and took my bath at 7:00PM and then read the paper back book I got from the senior center. I stayed up until 10:00PM to finish the story.

Then I went on to bed.

No comments: