Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday and Nothing Much Going On

 I slept fairly well last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual. I have got myself ready for the day and had my breakfast and coffee and am working on my Chai now.

I don't have a plan for today. Everything is pretty much done. The apartment is clean until Thursday when I will clean it again. The cake for tomorrow is in the freezer and I will go to Coffeyville in the morning and take my frozen cake and pick up the other three and then take them all to Independence to the First Christian Church.  Then I will go by their Walmart store and buy some more frozen meals and some things I could not get at Dollar General yesterday evening.  The zipper on my new freezer bag broke this last week. I may take the big one Schwan's left here for me last Thursday while I was at the doctor's office.  That's all tomorrow. Then Wednesday is my hair appointment. 

Thursday is cleaning day. Friday I clean up anything I didn't get done on Thursday like the dining room and then dust the apartment.

More later...

I talked to Keith, my eldest son, yesterday and they had tried to go to church last Sunday and sat alone away from others.  A man came and sat next to them. They asked him to give them some distance and he refused. They had to move to the balcony where no one else was  sitting.

Pitiful that the man wouldn't honor their request. They didn't go yesterday.

After the mail came, I watched a couple of Dateline programs on Amazon Prime and had my lunch . I ate my last frozen meal. Tomorrow I will  pick up the cakes at 9:00AM and take them on to Independence and then eat lunch at Big Cheese and go to their Walmart to get some groceries I couldn't get at Dollar General here. 

Then I will come back home.

I watered and trimmed my flowers. They are about done. Especially the ones in the back yard pot. The heat was really hard on them this summer. I watered them morning and night and deadheaded them but they look pretty scraggly now. I should plant some bulbs I guess.

 But the large flower bed looks very good. That's where I would plant bulbs.

Suzanne came this afternoon and told me that Derailed Commodity would be coming to measure for the new flooring she has ordered. Two of them came and got everything measured. I don't know when they will come to lay it but they will call Suzanne when they get this apartment scheduled. I told her I was going to have company on September 24th, 25th and 26th. That's when my classmate, Dean, will be here. Other then that, anything will work out.

I recharged my Kindle and afterward I could not get the logon would not come up. I rebooted it but that still didn't work. I contacted "Help" at Amazon. They said I need to hold the button in for 40 seconds. I tried that and that worked!  So I have my Kindle again!

After they left I started watching the CBS news. I will take my bath at 7:00PM and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: