Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sunday and Online Church

I slept well last night and got up shortly after 5:00AM. I dressed and got myself ready for the day and had my usual breakfast. Then I fed five cats/kittens. I used the kitten food Suzanne gave me last week. They loved it! They ate every little bit. I may buy that kitten food from now on. It's still Meow Mix, just a different combination.

I have been watching my every Sunday morning programing.

Scott called awhile ago and we had a good conversation. It seems my granddaughter, his daughter, has the coronavirus. She has lost her sense of taste. She is isolated at home and not in the hospital. She is continuing her classes online from there. Scott is going back to North Carolina to work his business. His boss puts him up in a hotel while he is there. Ginger will join him the on Thursday. She will help him by calling on potential customers. He will do the climbing up on roofs to check for damage. Jerod, his son, is working with him now.

I will watch the CBS news at 9:00AM. It is 8:15AM now.

John and Leslie are leaving today for Roaring River.  John's 66th birthday is Monday. They will stay awhile. I forget exactly when they are coming back. It may be next Sunday. They are taking Kiki and Mini with them. John's brother-in-law will feed and water the cattle, the other dogs and the puppies.

I may bake and freeze the cake for the First Christian Church today.  That way it would be done early.. That 

I watched the church service at 11:00AM. As usual it was very good. Those in Independence Missouri did not have their sound on though so we had to read what they were saying.  That was unusual. Usually it is very professionally done.

So, more later...

I got that cake baked and iced. I put it in the freezer when it was cool too. I will go over to Coffeyville on Tuesday and pick up the others' three and take them all up to Independence to the First Christian Church. I am happy I have mine done though.

One of Krystal's daughters is here mowing now. I had to run out to the Dollar General store to get some change. All I had was two twenties.  She charges me $25.00 so I needed the change.

More later...

I went out to Dollar General and bought a few things I had on my list. That gave me the change I needed. After she mowed and left I trimmed  and cleaned up my mess. I noticed she missed a spot next to my front flowerbed so I took the mower over there and mowed it. 

It 6:00PM, I watched 60 Minutes and the interview with Bob Woodward and afterward took my bath and put my pjs on and watched some Dateline shows I had recorded. I went to bed at 9:00PM. 

I was going to read in my Kindle but the logon will not come up. So I read on my phone. I don't know what I can do about the Kindle. I really want to read from it. I re-charged it but that didn't help. It won't open the logon so I can't get to my book.

It's always something.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I have heard taking zinc will help the sense of smell and taste return.

Margie's Musings said...

I will tell my granddaughter. Thank you for the information!