Monday, November 9, 2020

Monday and Laundry Again

I slept fine last night. When I got up at 5:00AM I stripped my bed and have the sheets and my underwear in the laundry.

I have had my breakfast and am working on my coffee. I have yet to go turn on the TV. I also haven't checked on the cats. They didn't get supper last night. Just had breakfast yesterday morning.  

So more later....

I had all four cats out there when I opened the front door and when I put their food out there, they dug in. I see no complaints  at all.

I need to put the laundry in the dryer so I will be back in a few minutes.

O.K. I have the dryer going now.

I believe the only cats still out there are the yellow and black kittens. The others evidently had their fill and left.  These two usually sit by the door most of the time. They look in the glass. But if I go out there, they scatter.

I am going to go out there with the broom and sweep the porch area off. It is filled with leaves My trees are beginning to lose their leaves now and that situation is impossible to keep cleaned off.

More later.. 

I cleaned the leaves out from behind the hedge and then raked up the leaves around the sidewalk. Not that I think it will stay that way. There is no wind today so it may help for awhile. It is good exercise for me. 

Both kittens, the yellow one and the black one, are back out there eating. They aren't near as picky as they once were. When you miss a meal or two, it doesn't matter what food you are given. You just fill your stomach. Scruffie came back for more food too. She is gone now.

I got out the rake and cleaned up more around the hedge. I also cleaned up my new neighbor's driveway. I know it would be in my drive and hedge if I didn't. And it is good exercise for me. I probably should cut it. It could use some shaping up. Leaves are still falling so my work will be in front of me.

More later... 

A breeze has come up and the leaves are blowing everywhere. I figured that would happen. Good thing I did the work for just the exercise.

It's 12:30PM now and I am still waiting for the mailman. I may not have had any mail today.

It's 3:30PM now and I just raked most the leaves in the back yard up but then didn't have the strength to mow them. I was exhausted by then. By late afternoon they will be blown all over the back yard again. Maybe I will recuperate in a while and can mow them before that happens. I hope so. They are such a mess.

I have cleaned up the leaves around the hedge twice today already but with the wind blowing the hedge is full of leaves again now. The fall leaves are a bigger mess then the mowing.

More later... 

It's 4:30PM and  have just finished mowing the back yard, It needs a little more around the edges but I will do that tomorrow if it doesn't rain. 

 

Image may contain: tree, plant, grass, outdoor and nature 

I mowed the leaves up in the back yard. They are such a mess. This is the second time I have done this back yard so far this year. I have never done the west side. It is too large. I have done the front twice but it is covered with leaves again now that my tree is losing it's leaves. If I get the energy up, I will mow it too. I fill the bag on the mower and then dump them into the large black yard bag. I may have to ask one of my neighbor men to put the bag in the trash container. When it's filled to the top it's too heavy for me to lift.

More later...Its' 4:45PM and I want to watch the news. 

I watched the news and after 6:00PM I took my bath. Then I watched an episode of "The Big Bang Theory". Of course years ago I watched all of them and these are reruns. 

I will go on to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: