Friday, January 8, 2021

Friday and No Plan

 I slept well last night and was up after 5:00AM. I have had my breakfast and am working on my Chai Latte now. I opened the front door to three cats. Inky, Scruffie and Blondie. I fed them and I see another yellow cat is out there too.

I am watching "the weather on the 8's." now and when I see the local weather, I will change the channel to the news on channel 6.

I don't have anything on my plate today. The apartment is clean, the laundry is done and I finished my latest book last night before I went to bed.  

I may try to see Nancy today again. The last time I saw her she was all dressed and looking like she felt good. That's rare. Most of the time she is in her nightgown and robe and sleeps all night and all day.

I may start another book today.

O.K., I saw the weather and changed to the news. On another topic, I haven't heard a peep out of that cricket in a week. It must have finally died after I set off that bug bomb. It chirped for a day or two and then got silent. I am so glad. I hope I never have to do that again. The worst part was having to take everything out of the bedroom and closets. The only good part is that everything is nice and neat in those closets now.  

So, more later... 

It's 3:25PM and I just finished another book from Amazon.  I think I still have at least one more downloaded to read. I am about read out though. I will get back to this later.

I was watching the news and all the channels on my TV started tearing. I chatted with three different techs and still have no picture that I can watch.

Finally they got it fixed after 40 minutes. It was a mess!

I read until 10:00PM and finally just had to go on to bed.

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

Yay, Scruffie is back!