Monday, January 4, 2021

Monday and No Plan for the Day

 I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

Then I checked the e-mail in the den. I also checked my bank balance and found myself out of balance $14.02.. I took my calculator and checked my subtraction but it was accurate. I couldn't find the $14.02 error. I made a note of it and will check the bank later. I notice Keith's deposit still hasn't come through yet either. He sent it on Thursday but it hasn't shown up yet.  I suppose with the holiday and then the weekend, something is holding it up. I will check again this afternoon.

I have had my breakfast and my coffee and will get my Chai Latte and go watch "the weather on the 8's" and get back to this later.

I had all four cats waiting for their breakfasts. I took it out to them through the garage but one or more of them always try to get under my feet and I have to be careful they don't make me fall. They are all eating out there now. When they are finished, I will go get the bowls. They also need water. I need to get that out to them.

O.K. they are fixed with everything now.

It's 30 degrees out there now and that's plenty cold for me. I am watching the channel 6 news now. CBS news doesn't come on this morning until 8:00AM.  and it's only 7:03AM now.

The cats seem to be gone now so I will go take in their bowls. At 30 degrees  I can understand that.

More later... 

It's 8:26AM now and I have been watching the CBS news. Amazingly enough, the president is threatening the governor  of Georgia if he doesn't "find" another several thousand votes  so he can "win" the election. Why the courts don't impeach him, is a mystery. His conversation was taped so there is no doubt about it.

Strange..I checked my bank checking account again and this time it balances. Nothing changed except their balance. I still don't have Keith's deposit. I will check for it again in the afternoon.

More later... 

I checked my checking account again at 8:00PM and Keith and Esther's deposit was in there this time. It was sent Thursday afternoon. With the holiday and the weekend it took a lot longer then usual. I took my bath at 7:00PM and it's slightly after 9:00PM now and I am going on to bed. I didn't feed the cats this evening. They are all very fat now. Two meals a day is evidently too much.

 

6 comments:

Donna. W said...

When I feed Blue his canned food in the enclosed back porch, he insists in walking directly in front of my feet. I push him along with my feet, which he doesn't seem to mind at all. Silly cat. I guess he thinks he has to do that or I'll forget where I'm going.

Margie's Musings said...

That may be what these cats think too. Crazy cats!

ILLUMINATI GRAND LODGE® said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Galla Creek said...

Hope the sun is shining in Chaney. It’s nice in AR.

Galla Creek said...

Oops Caney

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, Sister-Three, it was a lovely day