Thursday, January 7, 2021

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept well last night and was up early. I have had my coffee and oatmeal and juice. I scanned the County Chronicle and sent it on to those who want it. 

I texted Bob and he was up. It is raining lightly here. 

Only three cats came for breakfast.....two yellow cats and inky. Again, I have not seen Scruffie. I haven't seen her lone yellow kitty either. I don't know what might have happened to them. I lost two bowls yesterday. When I  got home from Coffeyville the big double bowl was almost empty and both plastic bowls were gone. The blue bowl was still there and was empty.  

Earlier we were forecast for rain and snow today. We have the light rain but so far, no snow.

We had some rain earlier...not much and no snow yet today.  While commercials were on, I managed to clean the entire apartment...even dust it. The dryer just went off so I should fold out those clothes in it and get back to this later...

o.k. all that load is put away except for a towel and a hand towel. I put them back in to finish drying.

This morning I notice the cabinet is calling for bringing up the 25th amendment and perhaps trying Trump again and removing him from office. I don't know whether they will do that or not but it is being discussed. He was behind that catastrophe yesterday. 

More later... 

I opened the front door at 5:00PM and was so glad to finally see Scruffie. Inky and Blondie were also there so I fed all three. I knew they would not let her eat in peace so I just fed them all.

I will turn on the 5:00PM news now and watch the local Tulsa channel 6 news until time for the  CBS news. After that I will take my bath and at 9:00PM, I will go to bed. 

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I am so sorry that you are going through such upheaval in your government.

God bless.

Margie's Musings said...

It's terrible I know. That's all you can expect when you elect a self absorbed man to power. I did not vote for him that's for sure.