Friday, April 2, 2021

Friday and Dusting and Cleaning the Garage

 I didn't sleep as well last night. I woke up several times in the night but managed to get back to sleep until 5:00AM when I just got up. I had worked two hours on yard work including trimming the hedge and cleaning up after that and was very tired...maybe too tired. It looks better but not quite what I had hoped. I have half of a black yard bag full of trimmings and leaves.

I have started another grocery list and when I get enough of a list, I will go buy my groceries at the new Caney Market. It is very nice! There are a couple of things I can't get there like my face wash and my Chai Latte. When I am over to Coffeyville on Wednesday I will get those at their Walmart and also get my gas at Woodshed and go to my bank. Everything else I will buy locally. The last time I checked the new Casey's store's gas price was 20 cents a gallon higher then Woodshed. I would be over at Coffeyville  anyhow on those two Wednesdays and on Sundays.

I have had my breakfast and coffee and am working on my Chai. Shortly, I will go turn on "the weather on the 8's" and see what the day's weather is to bring. 

It looks like probable rain on Wednesday.

I will also check on the cats in about 45 Minutes. Three showed up...Inky and Blondie and the one eyed yellow cat...no Scruffie again. I haven't seen Scruffie in weeks.

My next big  project will be to clean out the garage and make it neater. Maybe I can get to that tomorrow...if my energy holds up.

More later...

It's 7:19AM now and I have just tossed all those boxes in the garage that I have saved into the trash receptacle and when it warms up a bit, I will move the car out to the curb and bring the hose around and hose out the garage. That should clean it up.

I swept it up instead of hosing it out. Then I read until 4:00PM and then came in here to check the e-mail.

I watched the news again....and now...

It's  nearly 7:00PM and time for my bath.  I will get back to this after that.

I read until 10:30PM and then went on to bed.

No comments: