Saturday, April 3, 2021

Saturday and Nothing Much Going On

 I slept pretty well last night and was up a couple of times in the night but got back to bed and back to sleep each time. For some reason I am a little dizzy headed this morning. I will check my blood pressure in a little while.

I have dressed and had my breakfast and coffee. In a little while I will watch "the weather on the 8's" but I don't think anything has changed since yesterday.

Leslie texted everyone from church that the Easter service had been moved indoors. I guess they are worried about wind. The time tomorrow will be 10:00AM instead of 11:00AM. If that was announced last Sunday I wasn't in on the announcement. I think I will still bake my coffeecake. The little girls may be there. 

Phyllis will not be there since she has gone to Overland Park to spend Easter with her daughter and family. I am not sure what I will do for lunch. If Eggbert's is open for Easter I may just eat lunch there. We ate at Sams last Sunday..at least Karan, Phyllis, Becky and I ate there. I don't think Just Us is open anymore because of the pandemic. 

My blood pressure is a little low. That must be why I am a little  light headed this morning. It is 120/60. No big deal...better then high.

More even later... 

I watched Good Morning America until it was over then went back to my book and finished it. It was a cliffhanger.

Now I am starting another called "Other Men's Sins". The past two weeks, I have read 19 books. Reading is about all I can do. The TV is awful.  I don't think "Bull" has been renewed...at least not yet. "Lucky Dog" is on this morning and I will watch it when I am ready. I am recording it in case I miss it.

I watched "Lucky Dog" after I recorded it. Then I went back to my latest book and finished it this afternoon. It was "Other Men's Sins".  It was pretty interesting.

It's 2:56PM now. 

I called Nancy and went by to pick her up and we went up to see the new Caney market. After we walked all around it and admired everything, we went out to the new Casey's and looked it over too. It was a beautiful afternoon so we took a drive too. Then I went in with her when I took her home and visited her for awhile. Then I came on back home at 5:30PM and watched one of my recorded programs before taking my bath at 7:00PM. 

Leslie texted me and invited me to go to lunch with them and the girls after church tomorrow. We will go to El Pueblito. It has been a while since I have been there.

I  read until 8:16PM. Then I came in the den to finish today's blog before going to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: