Thursday, April 8, 2021

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

 I slept well again last night and was up  shortly before 5:00AM as usual.

I am ready for the day...have had my breakfast and coffee and am now working on my Chai Latte.

Today, while commercials are on TV, I will mop and vacuum my apartment which is my usual way of handling my cleaning chore. I will dust tomorrow.

I have read the Montgomery County Chronicle and once again, my two great granddaughters are on the principal's honor roll.

More later...I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" right now.

I've watched the weather and there's nothing  special going on except wind. I don't plan on going out today anyhow. I will probably just stay in and read besides cleaning the apartment.  

More later after I check the cat situation. They didn't come back for supper last night which is rather strange for that group of animals.

Only Inky and Blondie came for breakfast this morning.  The cats appear to be disappearing.   

I watched the CBS news and mopped and vacuumed while the commercials were on as is my practice. Both the mopping and the vacuuming are finished now.  I will relax a bit.

I had my leftover dinner from Sunday for my lunch. It was still good and I was glad I saved it. 

I read all afternoon and finished another book. The Schwan's man came with my order from last week. I was gone when he came.  Then at supper time I  had a banana and an ice cream bar.

I watched PBS this evening. I complained that I didn't have it and it was on my schedule and after the Cox man told me I was supposed to have it and left yesterday afternoon, I tried channel 11 again and found I now have it. I watched the last episode of "Hemingway" last night.  

Inky and Blondie were the only cats that came for supper tonight. I fed them and then brought the dishes in.

It's 8:25PM now and I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. That is if I don't drown in my own juices before then. Every pollen I am allergic to must be out now. I have sneezed and blown all day.

No comments: