Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Wednesday and Bunco

 I slept well again last night and even past 5:00AM. I have dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have even had my breakfast and am working on my coffee. Next is my Chai Latte and I will need to get some more out at the Coffeyville Walmart today while I am in Coffeyville.

I just balanced my checkbook and what do you know! I got my stimulus check! I was about to give up on it! I believe I will transfer it into my savings account. I might need it there for any emergencies.

And now I will go check "the weather on the 8's" and see how many cats came for breakfast. There were three this time...Inky and Blondie and one other little cat from Scruffie's second litter. I still haven't seen Scruffie  in several weeks. I imagine something has happened to her.

More later.....I will be leaving for Coffeyville at 8:00AM.

I got over to Coffeyville in plenty of time for my  hair appointment. I even went out to Walmart to get some of the groceries the new market here in Caney does not carry yet. Then I got my hair done and afterward went to the senior center and took some of the corrected brochures I picked up at the funeral home to them.  Then I read for awhile and finished my book.

I went to Eggbert's and had the chicken salad with the fruit and muffin for my lunch. 

After that, I went to the senior center for Bunco. I had a good time and also enjoyed the fellowship. I ate too much so I won't be eating anything for supper.

I got home at 3:45PM and put away my groceries. I received Kim and Daniel's wedding gift today and got it gift wrapped and ready to take to them on the 24th. The celebration is at 2:00PM that day. I believe Keith and Esther will be gone by then to go to the airport. If not, I will take it to Johnna at church earlier and she can take it to Kim and Daniel that day.  Leslie is on call that weekend and can't attend the celebration.

More later....
I talked to Karan and she will let me ride over with her. She is also going to ask Phyllis. Phyllis may work on Saturday but she may be able to switch with someone.

I haven't seen any cats come  for supper....that's strange.

I watched the CBS news and then turned the TV off. I am not interested in the Oklahoma news or even the Tulsa news..too much violence.

It's a little after 6:00PM now. In another 30 minutes I will take my bath and just read some more. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

 

 

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Getting that money gives one a good feeling.tg

Galla Creek said...

Ignore tg
Don’t know what happened.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, it does, Sister Three.It gives me a sense of security.

Donna. W said...

We got ours too.

Margie's Musings said...

Great, Donna!