Thursday, June 24, 2021

Thursday and a Day of Rest

I was up at my usual 5:00AM. I slept fitfully but at least I still slept. I have made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I usually clean on Thursdays but I may just wait until tomorrow. I am pretty tired and I cleaned on Friday last week. It's 6:15AM now and I will go turn on the weather channel and check out the cats. I will get back to this after awhile.

I watered the flowers in the back yard. When the cats finish eating in the front I will water the ones in the front. Blondie s finished but is hanging around to drink water. Scruff is finished and gone. I will go water the flowers out there now.

I got the rest of the flowers watered after the cats left. Blondie is out there now..wanting in...but that's not going to happen.

I am waiting for the CBS news  now. That comes on at 8:00AM and it's only 7:26AM now. 

It's  11:27AM now, I have been reading most of the morning. Yesterday I had a letter from Blue Cross/ Blue Shield wanting me to send a payment for my July supplement. I cancelled July with them after I got my new supplement. Then yesterday I got the letter wanting me to send a check for it. Today I finally got hold of them and reiterated that I had cancelled them in favor of another supplement that was half as much as theirs. I think I got through with them this time. I hope... 

I read most of the afternoon and then called Nancy. She wanted me to come over so I went by and stayed an hour. Then I came home to be here when my Schwan's frozen food came. I must have missed him.  He never came back. That's his problem because they messed with my schedule. I am not staying home all day waiting for the Schwan's food. I can buy frozen food at the Caney Market...and it's much more reasonable in price. 

I took some information about dementia to Nancy since she wanted that information.

The cats didn't come for supper.

It's almost 6:00PM now and closer to 7:00PM, I will take my bath. I will read awhile after that. I may go to bed later if I am  still reading.

I watered my flowers again and then I read until the battery went down on my Kindle.  By then it was 8:30PM so I decided to go on to bed. I was tired and I had done very little today. Tomorrow I will clean the apartment again. It will be week tomorrow since I last cleaned it.

No comments: