Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Wednesday and Game Day

I slept pretty well last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual. I made up my bed, and myself and dressed for the day. I have my hair appointment today and will get color and cut. I really need it.I have trimmed around on it a couple of times but I need a good haircut. 

I will need to go to the market again this morning. I used the last of my milk in today's oatmeal and need breakfast bars and breakfast blend coffee. I will also need a treat for game day. I could stop over to Tyro to get the treat but I imagine I can get something at the market here. I am trying to give them all my business. I would hate to see it fail.

My hair appointment is between 9:00AM and 9:30AM this morning. After that, I will go to the library in Coffeyville to read if they have opened it for just readers again. If not, I will sit out front and read my Kindle. I have empty ink cartridges for them too. Then I will get a light lunch somewhere before game day at 1:00PM. I also need to get gasoline for the mower today if the yard needs mowing tomorrow.

Now I need to turn on the TV and watch the weather and check on the cats. It is after 6:00AM now. I will get back to this later...  

I also need to water my plants before I leave at 8:30AM. 

I watered my plants and fed the two yellow cats as usual. I saw the weather was going to be pleasant. I put the cat food away when I saw they had finished with it. Then I went to the market and bought breakfast bars and almond milk and also cookies for the game day. I took all the empty ink cartridges and went on over to Coffeyville to get my hair done. Afterward I took those ink cartridges by the library and they were happy to have them. I took the Bartlesville newspapers by Karan's and left them on her front door post. Then I went by Family Dollar and bought some copy paper for the church to replace what I had used when I duplicated the congregational newsletter. 

I stopped by Sonic and bought a Wacky Pack for my lunch, went by the post office for stamps and then to the senior center for game day.

We had a good time although there were only four of us.  I looked into the bridge room afterward because the place that is recovering the chairs had finished four of them and they were very nice. It's a fine professional job. They used the $500. Diana,my niece, donated to the senior center for the dinner they served after Bob Avery's funeral. They still have four to go and by then the plaque will be ready and after they hang it, Karan will take pictures of the chairs and the commemorative plaque and send them to Diana so she can see the  results of  her gift.

I came on home and read the rest of the afternoon and finished another book. I took my bath at 6:30PM and read until 9:30PM, when I went to bed.

No comments: